Our vision is to stand out from the rest. No two cases are the same,
so your individual needs are undertaken with a special approach.
Migration services we offer:
- Initial consultations
- Advice on most appropriate visa
- Preparation of documentation for the application
- Providing advice on complex immigration matters
- Submitting application and dealing with relevant government departments
Migration services include:
- people intending to get married (fiancés)
- married (de jure) partners, including those in same sex relationship
- de facto partners (including those in a same sex relationship).
An applicant for a partner visa can be in Australia or overseas when applying for a visa. An applicant for a prospective marriage visa must be overseas when applying for a visa.
Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) provides an independent and final merits review of decisions made in relation to visas to travel to, enter or stay in Australia. The AAT reviews decisions made in respect of general visas (e.g. visitor, student, partner, family, business, skilled visas).